2D cutting with 3500 bar
You will have undoubtedly heard of the term 2D. The abbreviation 2D stands for two-dimensional. So this concerns a two-dimensional space whereby two kinds of movements can take place: left and right on the X axis and forwards and backwards on the Y axis.
- Plates measuring up to 6000 x 4000 x 400 mm.
- Pipes with length 3000 mm and max. diameter 500 mm.
- Extremely precise (approx 0.2mm to 20 mm thick).
- Cut joints of 0.4 to 1 mm.
- Practically burr-free cuts.
- Material cutting losses are low.
- Time savings with the relatively high cutting speeds.
The water cutting technique can be used on many materials.
- Metals: Stainless steel, ordinary steel, Hardox, copper, brass, aluminium, titanium, etc.
- Carbon, PEEK en glass fibre reinforced materials
- Synthetic materials: Delrin, acrylate, polycarbonate, PVC, etc.
- Wood: Plywood, wood, parquet floor, etc.
- Foam: Ethafoam, etc
- Rubber: Polyurethane, etc.
- Glass: various kinds of glass and mirrors
- Stone: granite, marble, ceramics, etc.